To the extent permitted by law, the site management shall not disclose any personal information about the subscriber such as the address, telephone number, e-mail address, etc.
Further, no such information will be exchanged, traded or sold to any third party as long as it is within the scope of possible site management capabilities, and access to information will only be granted to qualified and professional people who oversee astore.icu.
Absence of legal responsibility
- The user acknowledges that he is solely responsible for the nature of the use specified by the website astore.icu, and the administrator of astore.icu shall, to the fullest extent permitted by law, disclaim all responsibility for any loss, damage, expense or expense incurred by or against the user Another party caused by the use of the astore.icu website, or inability to use it.
Service outages, omissions and errors in the astore.ic website
- The administration of the site does its best to ensure and maintain the work of the website without problems, although at any time errors and omissions and interruption of service and delay, and in such cases we expect users patience until the service returns to normal.
Subscriber account, password and security information
- The subscriber chooses a password / password for his / her account and enters his / her own email address to communicate with him / her. The responsibility for protecting this password is not shared or published by the subscriber. In the event of any transactions using this password, the subscriber will bear all the responsibilities involved. Website astore.ic.
- The Subscriber assumes all responsibility for all of its content, uploaded and posted on the Site.
- A subscriber can not delete his / her account from astore.ic and does not modify the username of his / her account, because the account is linked to financial matters that can be referenced at any time.
- The Subscriber shall not agree with Seller or Buyer to deal with him outside of the astore.ic website. Failure to comply with this will expose the user to his account and the loss of his current balance at astore.ic if he is contacted by a seller or buyer for the purpose of dealing outside of astore.ic. We do not assume any liability that a party may be exposed to as a result of off-site transactions.
- Violation of intellectual property rights, defamation of a person, organization or company, or intentional dissemination of any information that causes harm to a company, person, state or group, and the non-development of piracy, stolen products, and anything contrary to established customs and laws, shall not be liable. His account on the site.
- It is strictly forbidden to use the services of the site for political purposes, and prevents exposure to any foreign, Arab or Islamic state in any way.
- Some parts of the site are only open to Registered Registered Members after providing some personal information about them. The Subscriber agrees when registering with the Site that the information provided is complete and accurate, and undertakes that he will not register on the Site and will not attempt to enter another common name and will not use a name that the Administration may deem inappropriate or inappropriate such as phone numbers, Site links, incomprehensible names, and the like.
- It also undertakes not to register more than one account at the astore.ic site and when using the same person for more than one account it displays all its accounts for the ban permanently.
- Astore.ic’s management reserves the right to monitor any content entered by the Subscriber, without being required to do so, as it can not monitor all subscriber entries, so reserves the right (without obligation) to delete, remove or edit any entered material Violation of site terms and conditions without reference to the user. The local, international and foreign copyright laws and international treaties protect all contents of this site. By subscribing, the subscriber expressly and implicitly agrees to be bound by the copyright notices appearing on its pages.
This policy is subject to permanent change and development, with notice to subscribers and visitors, and participants should review these policies periodically. If you notice any ambiguity or error in the details of this policy, please alert us to this, and thank all those who have warned of previous errors.